All programs of study require:
- Physical, cognitive, emotional and character requirements;
- A B.A. or B.S. degree from an accredited college or university;
- 60 credits in the liberal arts, of which at least nine must be in the social sciences;
- Proficiency in statistics;
- An academic record reflecting the ability to do graduate work at least at a B level;
- Three letters of recommendation;
- A personal statement;
- A serious commitment to the profession of social work and the capacity for professional self-awareness, often demonstrated by internships and life experiences;
- A readiness for graduate study, including the capacity to meet the intellectual, ethical, and emotional demands of professional training;
- The ability to engage in abstract reasoning, to think analytically and conceptually, and to formulate mature judgments;
- Clear self expression, both written and oral.
Download a detailed version of the current application requirements here. Please contact the Admissions Office with any questions.