Columbia's career resources are dedicated to preparing incomparable social work professionals and leaders, and being a lifelong employment resource. Once a Columbian, always a Columbian. Many CUSSW graduates become directors and leaders of social work agencies and institutions throughout the nation and the world, aided by our Office of Career and Leadership Development and the School's alumni network. Our recent graduates hold positions such as the following:
- Program Specialist, Administration for Children and Families, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Director of Talent Recruitment, L'Oreal USA
- Clinical Forensic Specialist, Safe Horizon, Inc.
- Assistant Treasurer, Bank of New York Mellon Corporation
- Director, Office of Client Advocacy, New York City Department of Homeless Services
- Program Coordinator, Resource, Entitlement and Advocacy Program, Mount Sinai Medical Center
- President and Founder, Together Leading the Future, Inc.